Black Autonomy Federation Radio will review the 2nd Annual Let’s Organize the ‘Hood Black Power Conference which took place on June 8, 2013 in Memphis, TN.
Some of the thing addressed at this years conference included:
- Building an anti-poverty and unemployment movement for the millions of Black and low income people out of work
- Building a mass movement against racist police terror and brutality, and to end racial profiling;
- Youth empowerment and building a revolutionary gang truce.
- Fighting racism and mass imprisonment of millions of Black youth, which is crippling families and their communities.
- How to organize a Black Autonomy chapter in your city to do revolutionary grassroots organizing.